If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Peppercorn Chai Spice Tea with RawSpiceBar’s Peppercorn Chai Spice —RawSpiceBar
- 1 packet RawSpiceBar’s Peppercorn Chai Spice
- 3 cups whole or low-fat milk
- 3 cups water
- 6 teaspoons loose black tea leaves
- Pour all ingredients including RawSpiceBar’s Peppercorn Chai into a saucepan, over medium heat.
- Allow to heat until small bubbles appear around the perimeter of the milk. Stir, scraping the bottom to avoid scalding the milk. When the milk comes to a boil, turn off the heat and stir well.
- Bring to a boil once again, turn off the heat and stir well. Allow to steep for a few minutes. Strain carefully into teacups, and serve.