If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chai Spiced Apple Clafoutis with RawSpiceBar’s Peppercorn Chai —RawSpiceBar
- 1 packet RawSpiceBar’s Peppercorn Chai
- 3 pieces eggs
- 1 cup milk or heavy cream
- 12 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 pieces tart apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine milk, eggs, 6 tbsp butter, vanilla, flour, 2 tsp sugar, and salt in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Melt 4 tbsp butter in a large skillet. Add apples, 1⁄2 cup sugar, RawSpiceBar’s Peppercorn Chai and brandy. Cook until apples are glazed, about 5 minutes.
- Add half batter to greased pie plate. Arrange apple slices on top, reserving juices, then pour remaining batter over apples. Sprinkle remaining sugar on top and bake until golden, 25-30 minutes. Drizzle with warmed reserved apple juices.