If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Vadouvan Scrambled Eggs with RawSpiceBar’s Indo-French Vadouvan —RawSpiceBar
- 1 packet RawSpiceBar’s Indo-French Vadouvan
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander (chopped)
- 1 piece tomato
- 6 pieces eggs
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- 6 pieces spring onions
- 2 pieces fresh red chiles (optional)
- Beat eggs until well mixed. Add milk and beat together.
- Heat butter or oil in a large heavy pan, add onions and cook until translucent, about 4-5 minutes. Add chiles (optional) and RawSpiceBar’s Indo-French Vadouvan. Add ginger and cook until fragrant, 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander and tomato and saute. Stir in egg and cook over low-heat, until creamy. Serve and enjoy!