If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The seasons are changing and there’s a chill in the air, making it the perfect time to switch up your breakfast to some comforting hot oatmeal. Oatmeal is high in fiber that will keep you full and satiated all morning long, so you can stay more focused on school or work. By making it with powdered goat’s milk it becomes a good source of calcium and vitamin D, and adding walnuts and blueberries add in antioxidants that will help fight off inflammation and chronic illnesses. Oh, and it is delicious! This recipe can be easily increased to make enough for the whole family. —KABRITA
Makes 1 serving
- .5 cups dried plain oats
- 3 tablespoons KABRITA non-GMO Whole Goat Milk Powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- .5 cups blueberries
- Dash of cinnamon, optional
- Combine oats, milk powder and water in a bowl and microwave to desired consistency.
- Add in nuts and berries and cinnamon and enjoy!