If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These almond blueberry pancakes are the perfect breakfast for the whole family to enjoy. They are loaded in protein and fiber that will keep everyone feeling full, happy and focused all the way to lunch! Added bonus: they are made with KABRITA’s Non-GMO Whole Goat Milk Powder, which adds valuable nutrients such as calcium and vitamin D. —KABRITA
Makes 5 pancakes
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 6 egg whites
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon KABRITA non-GMO Whole Goat Milk Powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour batter in small even circles, onto a non-stick pan and let it set.
- Once the edges bubble, flip over and continue to cook for another 1-2 minutes. Repeat as needed.
- Add to a platter and garnish with blueberries. Enjoy!