If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Kelly Buettner
Makes 2-4 cups
- 4 hot peppers (any kind!)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon course salt
- 4 cups distilled white vinegar
- De-stem and roughly chop peppers.
- Peel and roughly chop garlic.
- Add with peppers, garlic and salt to a food processor and process until evenly chopped and combined. Set aside in a glass jar, covered for 1-3 days, allowing it to ferment slightly.
- Add 4 cups white vinegar to pepper mix to complete hot sauce. For a stronger sauce, cut the vinegar in half adding only 2 cups. Allow to sit and strengthen for another day before using.