If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pack crunchy, healthy granola bars for a treat in kids’ lunch boxes, serve as an after-school snack or crumble them over yogurt for breakfast. This easy recipe adds a protein and fiber punch to granola, as well as essential nutrients including calcium and iron. Plus, they’re cow milk-free and great for children with cow milk sensitivity. —KABRITA
Makes 16-18 bars
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup KABRITA Goat Milk Toddler Formula, unprepared
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Combine dry ingredients rolled oats, Kabrita Goat Milk Toddler Formula, brown sugar, salt, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds and chia seeds, into a large bowl.
- Whisk wet ingredients 1/2 cup grapeseed oil, 1/2 cup maple syrup and 2 tsp vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Combine wet mixture into dry mixture, stirring until evenly mixed.
- Pat down evenly onto a baking sheet.
- Bake 40 minutes at 325F, rotating the pan halfway through.
- Let cool completely then cut into bars and enjoy!