If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A healthy alternative to a beloved treat —NutraKey
Makes 12 cookies
- 1 cup NutraKey ISO Optima Chocolate Ice Cream Swirl protein powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup Peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar (or substitute)
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 3/4 cup Dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease the cookie sheet
- Whisk protein powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside
- Mix butter, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Add egg and beat
- Add protein mixture slowly
- Stir in the oats and chocolate chips
- Use a spoon to drop dough on baking sheets
- Bake for 10 minutes