If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Licorice Chocolate Almonds with RawSpiceBar’s Licorice Salt —RawSpiceBar
- 200 grams almonds
- 200 grams white chocolate
- 1/2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon RawSpiceBar’s Licorice Salt
- Roast the almonds on an oven tray in the oven for about 8-10 minutes at 360 F.
- When the almonds are roasted, let them cook off for a bit
- In a small bowl, mix the cocoa and 1/2 tbsp RawSpiceBar’s Licorice Salt together
- Melting the chocolate requires a pot and a heat resistant bowl
- Take a pot and fill up half way with water
- Place a heat resistant bowl in the water, the bowl should float
- Chop the chocolate into large pieces and pour it into the bowl
- Slowly heat up the water and let it boil lightly. The chocolate will melt quickly, be careful not to get any water in the bowl or else the chocolate will clump together.
- Pour almonds into the melted chocolate and mix them around
- Put the chocolate covered almonds into the chocolate melt one more time. This will give them a thicker layer of chocolate. (Feel free to re-melt the chocolate in the above method if needed)
- Take the almonds up and let them cook off – before the chocolate will completely solidify, roll them in the previously mixed cocoa powder and RawSpiceBar Licorce Salt.