If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Gingerbread Pancakes with Gingerbread Pancakes —RawSpiceBar
- 1 packet RawSpiceBar’s German Gingerbread
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 pieces eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup
- Grease and preheat a large skillet on medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, RawSpiceBar’s German Gingerbread, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto skillet. Cook 1-2 minutes until bubbles form in the batter. Flip pancake and let it cook another minute or two until the second side is lightly browned. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with maple syrup and enjoy!