If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: As the cold air starts rushing in, be sure to warm up with a batch of our Cinnamon Puffin Apple Pie Bites. Flakey, tasty and bite sized, it’s the perfect late night treat for the whole family while cozying up on the couch or early morning breakfast. This recipe makes 8 individual bites, so double, triple, or quadruple as needed! —Barbara's
Makes: 8 individual bites
cup crushed Cinnamon Puffins creal
teaspoon apple pie spice, additional apple pie spice for sprinkling on top of crescent rolls
tablespoons butter, melted
cup chopped pecans (optional)
small Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced into 98 slices
8 oz can crescent roll dough
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine crushed Cinnamon Puffins and apple pie spice. Set aside
- Melt butter and toss apple slices in butter, set aside.
- Sprinkle each triangle evenly with the chopped pecans. (optional)
- Place an apple slice on the wide end of each triangle. Wrap crescent roll dough around each apple.
- Brush each crescent roll with remaining butter. Sprinkle lightly with additional apple pie spice.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!