If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The holiday season brings in a lot of delicious flavors and gingerbread is at the top of that list! Try these gingerbread pancakes for breakfast, and get the entire family in the holiday spirit bright and early.
Makes 6 servings
- 3 cups whole grain flour (such as whole wheat, spelt or favorite gluten-free grain)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 3 cups water + 5 teaspoons
- 1 cup KABRITA non-GMO whole goat's milk powder
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
- Add eggs, maple syrup, water, and whole goat’s milk powder and stir until combined.
- Cook pancakes on hot griddle.
- Serve with fresh berries.