If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup Barbara's Pumpkin Puffins, crushed
- 4 ounces pumpkin puree
- 2 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened organic almond milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine crushed Puffins, pureed pumpkin, egg whites, soymilk, protein powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Heat pan over medium heat and coat with unrefined extra virgin coconut oil spray.
- Cover and cook pancakes for 6 min in batches and pile high.
- Top with Pumpkin Puffins, coconut butter, and syrup.