If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hearty, warming, filling... This isn't the instant oatmeal you used to have at breakfast on the weekends when you were a kid. Packed with berries, with a tangy cut from Greek Yogurt, this easy oatmeal recipe will start any day off just right. It's easy, too. Prepare it before you go to bed tonight and pop it into a medium-fast oven tomorrow morning, and the whole family will swoon for oats! —Michael
- 3/4 cup Steel Cut Oats
- 3/4 cup Full-fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/8 cup Apple juice
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
- 1/8 cup Honey
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Combine apple juice, honey, yogurt, cinnamon and butter in a mixing bowl and whisk vigorously until amalgamated.
- Add berries and oats and combine thoroughly. Reserve some berries for topping.
- Grease a medium sized casserole with butter or oil.
- Spoon the oat mixture into the casserole and smooth out the top. Dress with reserved berries.
- Bake at 375 F for thirty minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with a drizzle of honey.