If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious Crazy Cuizine Sweet-Chili Chicken wrapped in crispy wonton wrappers for a delectable appetizer. —Crazy Cuizine
Makes: 12 cups
1 Box Crazy Cuizine Sweet-Chili Chicken
12 small square wonton wrappers
¼ cup cream cheese
Splash of milk
Sweet-Chili Chicken Sauce (included with product)
To taste: green onion garnish
To taste: red chili garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Cook Sweet-Chili Chicken in oven per instructions on the box.
- While chicken is baking, place each wonton wrapper in a cup of the muffin pan, and press it into the bottom and sides. Lightly spray with nonstick spray.
- When there's about 8 minutes left on the Sweet-Chili Chicken, add the wonton cups to the oven and bake with the chicken until lightly browned.
- Remove both from oven, and set aside wonton cups to cool. In large bowl, mix Sweet-Chili Chicken, cream cheese, splash of milk and Sweet-Chili Chicken Sauce packet together.
- Once cool, transfer wonton shells to larger plate. Evenly distribute chicken mixture into shells. Garnish with green onion and red chili. Enjoy!