Author Notes: Delicious Crazy Cuizine Sweet-Chili Chicken wrapped in crispy wonton wrappers for a delectable appetizer. —Crazy Cuizine
Makes: 12 cups
1 Box Crazy Cuizine Sweet-Chili Chicken
12 small square wonton wrappers
¼ cup cream cheese
Splash of milk
Sweet-Chili Chicken Sauce (included with product)
To taste: green onion garnish
To taste: red chili garnish
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Cook Sweet-Chili Chicken in oven per instructions on the box.
- While chicken is baking, place each wonton wrapper in a cup of the muffin pan, and press it into the bottom and sides. Lightly spray with nonstick spray.
- When there's about 8 minutes left on the Sweet-Chili Chicken, add the wonton cups to the oven and bake with the chicken until lightly browned.
- Remove both from oven, and set aside wonton cups to cool. In large bowl, mix Sweet-Chili Chicken, cream cheese, splash of milk and Sweet-Chili Chicken Sauce packet together.
- Once cool, transfer wonton shells to larger plate. Evenly distribute chicken mixture into shells. Garnish with green onion and red chili. Enjoy!