If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chicken tenders are way easier to eat than wings – no pesky bones involved! Here, they’re prepared with eggs, flour, rosemary, salt and pepper and the not-so-secret ingredient, Salt of the Earth PopCorners crumbs. These easy to eat strips can be served with lemon wedges or dipping sauces. —PopCorners
cup all-purpose flour
ground black pepper
cups Salt of the Earth Popcorners crumbs
cup grated Parmesan cheese
tablespoon minced rosemary
pounds chicken tenders
lemon wedges (optional)
dipping sauces (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat it with vegetable oil spray.
- In a shallow dish, stir together the flour, salt and some pepper.
- In another shallow dish, beat the eggs well.
- In a third shallow dish, stir together the Popcorners crumbs, Parmesan and rosemary.
- One at a time, dip each chicken tender in the flour, shaking off excess, then in the egg, coating completely. Then dip each chicken tender in the crumbs, covering all sides, and pressing the crumbs gently to make them stick. Set on the prepared baking sheet. When all the tenders are coated, spray them with vegetable oil spray.
- Bake 10 minutes, turn and spray again. Bake 5-7 more minutes, until browned, crispy and cooked through.
- Serve hot, with lemon wedges or a dipping sauce of your choice.