If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: RawSpiceBar's zaatar spice best goes with sumac Cauliflower. Start your spice journey by getting your hands on with this very delicious recipe —RawSpiceBar
cup cup flour
cups pita breadcrumbs
packet RawSpiceBar’s Sumac Za’atar
teaspoon Kosher salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees and cut cauliflower into large florets.
- Mix RawSpiceBar’s Sumac Za’atar, pita crumbs and salt to taste in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat eggs and slowly add the flour until well combined.
- Rub cauliflower head in egg mixture to coat fully. Roll sumac cauliflower in breadcrumb mixture to coat full again. Place cauliflower in a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning halfway through. Bake until cauliflower is tender and browning.