If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Valentine’s Day, stop smelling the roses and start smelling the biscuits. Roses are nice and all, but a Cheddar Bay Biscuit bouquet is truly the way to your significant other’s heart. The best part? Once your Valentine receives this bouquet, you can take them to Lobsterfest for Red Lobster's largest variety of lobster dishes! —Red Lobster
Serves 1 bouquet
Non-food Bouquet Materials
- 1 piece of square red cardstock
- 1 package of square red napkins
- 1 package of wooden dowels of mixed sizes
- 1 Styrofoam cone
- 1 roll of tape
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 packet Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix
- 1/3 cup butter
- Make Red Lobster’s Cheddar Bay Biscuits as instructed by the box, let cool
- Push 3 thick wooden dowels into the Styrofoam cone, forming a triangle
- Push 3 thin wooden dowels into the Styrofoam cone, forming an upside-down triangle
- Wrap the piece of red cardstock around the Styrofoam cone, tape to hold
- Make three napkin roses using a YouTube video search for "napkin roses"
- Push Cheddar Bay Biscuits onto thick wooden dowels
- Place napkin roses on to thinner dowels between Cheddar Bay Biscuits