If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet tangy and sticky pork ribs. —Hidemi
Country style pork ribs, 2.3 lb
Pitted dried dates
tablespoons Dijon mustard
tablespoons Red wine vinegar
tablespoons Soy sauce
Salt and black pepper to taste
- Put dates in a bowl with enough hot water to cover dates and let sit for 45-50 minutes. Drain dates in a colander then with hands, squeeze to remove excess liquid from dates as much as possible.
- Chop dates then put dates into a blender or food processor with Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar and soy sauce. Puree the mixture until smooth. Transfer into a bowl and add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Season pork ribs with salt and black pepper. Put ribs and pureed dates mixture into a resealable plastic bag. Rub on the ribs. Refrigerate for 3 hours or up to half day.
- Place pork ribs on a lightly greased baking pan and bake in preheat 400 degrees F oven for 35-40 minutes or until ribs are cooked through.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dates