If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Where luscious meets scrumptious. —Jessica Volz
- 1 bunch organic watercress, thoroughly rinsed with stems removed
- 6 organic apricots, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup ricotta, preferably whole milk
- 1 tablespoon orange blossom honey
- 1 tablespoon orange flower water
- organic flower petals (rose, cornflower, marigold, etc.)
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Divide watercress on two plates.
- Place six apricot halves (concave side up) in ring fashion on the bed of watercress. Drizzle with melted coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, blend the honey and the orange flower water. Toss in chopped dates.
- Gingerly spoon syrup-coated dates in the indented part of each apricot half.
- Place a dollop of ricotta on each date-filled apricot half.
- Sprinkle flower petals over the ricotta for color and texture.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dates
More Great Recipes: