Author Notes: Where luscious meets scrumptious. —Jessica Volz
bunch organic watercress, thoroughly rinsed with stems removed
organic apricots, halved
cup chopped dates
cup ricotta, preferably whole milk
tablespoon orange blossom honey
tablespoon orange flower water
organic flower petals (rose, cornflower, marigold, etc.)
tablespoons melted coconut oil
In This Recipe
- Divide watercress on two plates.
- Place six apricot halves (concave side up) in ring fashion on the bed of watercress. Drizzle with melted coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, blend the honey and the orange flower water. Toss in chopped dates.
- Gingerly spoon syrup-coated dates in the indented part of each apricot half.
- Place a dollop of ricotta on each date-filled apricot half.
- Sprinkle flower petals over the ricotta for color and texture.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dates