If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 box Crazy Cuizine Korean BBQ Chicken (frozen)
- 1 bag Oriental Vegetable Mix (or equivalent)
- 1 tablespoon Canola or Vegetable Oil
- Rice (minute rice or other)
- Heat 1 Tablespoon of Oil over High Heat,
- Add Korean BBQ Chicken and Stir Fry for 6-8 minutes.
- Add Vegetable Mix and Stir Fry until Vegetable are crisp and tender (but bright in color).
- Add Crazy Cuizine Korean BBQ Sauce from box and toss to blend (1-2 minutes).
- Serve with rice, and enjoy!