If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crunchy, good for you chocolate granola packed with nuts and seeds. Free from sugar and low carb too! —Teresa Ulyate
Makes 3.5 cups
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1.5 cups coconut flakes
- ⅓ cups brown linseeds
- 3 tablespoons raw almonds
- 3 tablespoons raw cashews
- ⅓ cups coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
- ¼ cups coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 160°C and grease a baking tray.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the coconut oil and vanilla extract. Mix well until everything is coated in the oil.
- Spread the mixture into an even layer on the tray. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow the granola to cool on the tray before transferring to an airtight container.