If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When the Girl Scout cookie cravings just won't let up, reach for this plant-powered smoothie! The combination of cacao powder and fresh mint leaves will give you that chocolatey-mint flavor you've been craving, but instead of packing in the fat and calories, you'll be packing in nutrients from spinach, and avocados! It's really a win-win. Lindsey Johnson helped create the amazing recipe and it has been a winner at Simple Green Smoothies for years. —Simple Green Smoothies
- 2 cups almond milk, unsweetend
- 1.5 cups fresh spinach
- .5 cups fresh mint leaves
- 2 bananas, frozen
- .5 avocado
- 4 medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- Blend spinach, mint, and almond milk until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dates