If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I’m extremely exited about these little babies. What can be better that softness inside and crunchy outside. When you try your first piece of happy you feel it melting in your mouth. And that time you can’t think about anything but only – eat MORE!
- 2 pieces egg whites (room temperature)
- 7.9 ounces sugar powder
- Preheat the oven to 200F
- Put the egg whites in a bowl, add 2 tsp sugar powder and start to whisk on the highest mixer speed adding step by step sugar powder by 1-2 tsp. Whisk until stiff peaks
- Transfer to a large ziplock bag
- Seal bag, pinching out excess air
- Snip off a small piece of one bottom corner of bag
- Pipe out meringues through hole onto parchment, forming small kisses, about 2 inches in diameter
- Bake for 40 minutes, until meringues are firm and lightly brown if you’d like the kisses being softness inside. If you prefer crunchy inside you need to bake them for 1 hour until dry and brown