If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This light and refreshing dessert pizza is perfect for entertaining and sharing! —Kenyon
Puff Pastry and Toppings
- 1 sheet puff pastry (10-inch square), thawed
- 4 ounces brie cheese, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- Lemon Curd: Using electric mixer, beat butter with sugar for 2 minutes. Add eggs and yolks; beat for 1 minute. Stir in lemon juice (mixture may curdle, but will smooth out as it cooks).
- In saucepan set over medium heat, cook egg mixture, whisking constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes or until curd is smooth, thickened and coats back of spoon (do not allow mixture to boil).
- Add liquid to drip tray and Preheat Kenyon City Grill® to medium-high. Prick puff pastry all over with fork; place directly on grill. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until grilled and golden brown on bottom; using tongs, flip pastry.
- Arrange Brie slices evenly over top. Close lid; grill for 3 to 4 minutes. Open lid; scatter blueberries over melted cheese. Close lid; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until berries are warm and juicy. Serve pizza with Lemon Curd and whipped cream.