If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 jar
- 1/2 teaspoon RawSpiceBar’s German Gingerbread
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups raw nuts (we like almonds, pecans and walnuts)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (or honey)
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Over medium low heat, warm coconut oil, maple syrup, molasses and vanilla extract in a small saucepan for 3-4 minutes. Add dry ingredients, including RawSpiceBar’s German Gingerbread and combine.
- Move mixture to large baking sheet, and bake for 10 minutes. Stir ingredients and bake for another 10 minutes, until granola becomes crisp and browned.
- Remove pan from oven and let cool. Store in an airtight container and enjoy with yogurt, milk or as is!