If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 1 pan
- RawSpiceBar’s Peppercorn Chai
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine eggs, flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Gradually mix in milk, stirring constantly. Add vanilla & melted butter. Let batter stand for 30 minutes.
- Melt butter in a 10 inch oven proof skillet. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar and RawSpiceBar’s Peppercorn Chai and add to skillet. Line the pan with apple slices and sprinkle remaining sugar over apples.
- Place pan over medium-high heat until the mixture bubbles. Then, pour batter mixture over the apples.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 375 degrees F and bake for 10 minutes. Slide pancake onto serving platter and cut into wedges. Enjoy! For more info check out www.rawspicebar.com