If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small sweet or red onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons RawSpiceBar’s Paella Spices
- 1/2 teaspoon dry thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups brown rice
- 3 1/2 vegetable broth
- 3/4 cup chopped parsley
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring until fragrant and just starting to brown, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add onion, stir to coat. Cook, stirring often until the onion is starting to brown and soften, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add RawSpiceBar’s Paella Spices, thyme, and salt and cook, stirring until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Pour in broth and increase heat to high. Stir thoroughly to make sure saffron threads are evenly distributed, and bring to a simmer. Add rice, and return to a simmer. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low or low to maintain a simmer, and cook until the broth has been absorbed and the rice is very tender, 50 to 60 minutes. Remover from the heat and stir in parsley. For more recipes please visit: www.rawspicebar.com/recipes subscribe here: https://rawspicebar.com/product/subscription-spice-box/