If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With this recipe on hand, you'll never need store-bought hummus again! Along with iron-rich chickpeas, we've included loads of fresh, vibrant herbs to add extra vitamins, minerals, and leafy green love to an already beloved dip. —Simple Green Smoothies
- 15 ounces can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Place chickpeas into a food processor or blender. Pulse to chop the chickpeas. Add the remaining ingredients. Process or blend until smooth. Stop and scrape down the sides as needed.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store until ready to serve. Serve with fresh veggies.