If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A hearty salad is a great way to load up on several servings worth of fiber-rich veggies + fruit. This salad is full of flavors and textures that are sure to delight your taste buds while keeping your body fueled + satisfied! —Simple Green Smoothies
- 2 cups mixed greens, loosely packed
- 1/2 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup green apple, diced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced or diced
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- Arrange salad ingredients on a large plate.
- Puree the dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if needed. Drizzle some of the dressing over salad (you may not need all of it). Eat immediately.