If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Give your heart a healthy boost with cacao (unsweetened cocoa) in this green smoothie recipe. Serve it in a fancy glass with two straws so you and your loved one can enjoy it together! —Simple Green Smoothies
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups coconut milk, unsweetened
- 2 cups strawberries
- 4 dates pitted
- 1/4 cup raw or cooked beets, diced
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Coconut whipped cream on top (optional)
- Blend spinach and coconut milk until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth. Top with a dollop of coconut whipped cream, if desired. Enjoy! *Use frozen fruit to make smoothie cold.