If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Yep. It’s true. Lightly battered and baked cauliflower is the perfect stand-in for chicken wings. And they’re much healthier too! We adore Frank’s Hot Sauce. It’s kind of the standard. But feel free to use your favorite hot sauce as long as it’s free of extra additives, preservatives, and sugar. —Simple Green Smoothies
- 1 head cauliflower, medium, chopped into bite-size
- 1/2 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon melted coconut oil (or butter)
- 2/3 cup Frank's hot sauce
- Celery and carrot sticks, for serving
- Cashew Ranch Dipping Sauce see recipe
- Preheat oven to 450ºLine a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, water, garlic powder, and salt. Whisk until smooth and well-combined.
- Place cauliflower pieces into the batter and make sure each piece is well-coated, and arrange the pieces on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Halfway through baking, turn cauliflower over for even baking.
- While cauliflower is baking, stir melted coconut oil (or butter) and hot sauce together in another large bowl. When cauliflower is done, transfer to the bowl with the sauce and toss well to coat each piece with the sauce. Place the coated cauliflower back on the baking sheet and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Serve the cauliflower with the veggie sticks and Cashew Ranch Dipping Sauce.