If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This gorgeous ruby red smoothie is jam-packed with antioxidants, fiber, and other nutrients to fuel your body with plant-powered goodness while you eat the Whole 30 way. —Simple Green Smoothies
- 2 cups baby kale
- 2 cups water
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 small beet, peeled and diced
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen
- 1 banana
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil
- *Add 1/4 cup fresh mint and/or 1/2 inch fresh ginger for an added flavor boost
- Place baby kale, water, carrot, and beet into blender. Puree until smooth.
- Add fruit and coconut oil, and any flavor boosters. Blend again.