If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This rich, creamy coconut-milk based paleo green smoothie is full of sweet fruity flavor, fiber, leafy greens, and other nutrients to keep you going strong. —Simple Green Smoothies
- 2 cups power greens blend (baby kale, spinach, chard)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 naval orange, peeled
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 2 cups cherries, frozen
- Ramp up the protein content of this smoothie by using one of the following: 2 tablespoons grass-fed beef gelatin powder, egg white powder, or other paleo protein powder
- Blend chard, water, and coconut milk until smooth.
- Next add the orange, carrot, cherries, and any additional protein boost, if using. Blend again until smooth. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 days.