If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sip on a warm green smoothie when the weather turns chilly. This one features spinach, butternut squash, pear, a hint of spice, and creamy cashew milk. —Simple Green Smoothies
- 1 1/2 cups spinach, fresh
- 2 cups cashew milk, warmed
- 1 1/2 cups cooked butternut squash, mashed
- 1 very large ripe pear, peeled and cored
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Blend spinach and water until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend again until smooth.