If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Imagine a creamy, nutty, fruity smoothie with a hint of cinnamon and you'll know exactly what this smoothie tastes like. —Simple Green Smoothies
- 2 cups spinach, fresh
- 2 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 cups cherries, frozen
- 2 bananas
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons almond butter, unsweetened
- Blend spinach and almond milk.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend again until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!