If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A new Easter craft favorite alongside dying eggs, these fun to bake and customizable, cake pops are fun to bake with the entire family! —Foodstirs
For Cake Pops
- 1 packet Foodstirs organic Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 9 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 packet Foodstirs Organic Vanilla Frosting Mix
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 1.5 cups white chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat two 8" square baking pans with nonstick cooking spray, set aside. With a mixer at low speed, mix together the eggs, butter, milk and yogurt. Slowly add the dry cake mix and blend together one minute. Divide batter evenly between the two pans.
- Bake cakes 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool cakes 5 minutes, remove from pans and cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a separate bowl, cream together the butter and yogurt until creamy. Add the frosting mix and blend until smooth. Use your hands to break the cakes into large crumbs. Spoon about 2/3 of the frosting into the cake crumbs and mix until fully incorporated. Roll cake dough into tablespoon sized balls, then mold into an egg shape. Freeze eggs 15 minutes, until firm. Remove cake eggs from freezer. Microwave white chocolate in 15 second increments until melted and smooth.
- Dip lollipop sticks into the melted chocolate and insert through the bottom of the eggs. Dip the pops into the white chocolate and use a spoon to cover completely. Place in a cake pop holder or poke holes in an empty egg carton, to hold the cake pops. Decorate with sprinkles and remaining frosting.