If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The sauce is absolutely IRRESISTIBLE. It’s full of bright colors and flavors for a satisfying veggie meal. —Simple Green Smoothies
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced diagonally into 1/2" pieces
- 1/2 cup broccoli cut into small florets
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, spiraled
- red pepper flakes for sprinkling
- OPTIONAL: sesame seeds for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons canned full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- Whisk sauce ingredients together in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in large pan. Add the green onions and sauté for 1-2 minutes, then add broccoli, carrots, and red bell pepper. Lower heat, if needed. Cook until vegetables are bright in color, and just barely tender.
- Toss gently to coat the veggies with the sauce. Let simmer to thicken the sauce.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately on top of the zoodles. Garnish with red pepper flakes and sesame seeds, if desired.