If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The classic holiday beverage turned into a delicious, warming green smoothie full of sweet fruit flavor and comforting spices. Add some spinach to your cup of holiday cheer! —Simple Green Smoothies
- 2 cups spinach, fresh
- 2 cups apple juice or cider, warmed
- 1 apple, peeled and cored
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/2 inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- Blend spinach and apple juice until smooth.
- Next add the remaining ingredients. If using a high speed blender, start blending again on low speed working up to high speed. Allow to blend for 3-5 minutes, or until very hot. If using a regular blender, blend until smooth and heat gently on the stove or transfer to mugs and heat in microwave.