If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: All of the goodness of apple pie is contained in this yummy, warm smoothie that is packed with spinach, apples, and a touch of cinnamon and nutmeg. —Simple Green Smoothies
- 1/2 cup very hot water
- 1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 apples, cored and sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Place hot water, oats, and dates into the blender. Let stand 5-10 minutes.
- Next add the remaining ingredients. Blend on low speed, increasing speed until very smooth. If using a high speed blender, continue blending using the soup function or high speed, until smoothie is hot. Pour into mugs and drink immediately. Sprinkle the top with extra cinnamon and nutmeg, if desired.