If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Who doesn’t love a mug of hot chocolate on a chilly night? And okay, anytime really. But healthy hot chocolate – is that even possible? You betcha! We urge you to ditch that powdered stuff and give our simple recipe a try. —Simple Green Smoothies
- 2 cups hot milk (any variety: dairy, almond, coconut, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Place the hot milk and other ingredients in blender. Puree until combined. Serve this frothy chocolatey goodness immediately.