If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 teaspoons RawSpiceBar’s Paella Spices
- 1 serrano chile, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Kosher salt
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into ½-inch strips
- 1/2 cup dry Sherry
- 3 wide strips orange zest
- 8 ounces haricots verts, trimmed
- 3 Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 lemons, quartered
- Purée chile, parsley, and 6 Tbsp. oil in a food processor until smooth; season chile-parsley oil with salt and set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in a 13″ paella pan or a 12″ cast-iron skillet over medium-high. Cook pancetta, stirring occasionally, until browned and crisp, about 5 minutes. Add yellow onion and bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, 8–10 minutes. Add garlic and RawSpiceBar’s Paella Spices and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute. Carefully add Sherry, bring to a simmer, and cook, stirring constantly, until pan is almost dry, about 3 minutes. Add rice and cook, stirring occasionally, until rice is coated and starting to turn translucent, about 3 minutes. Stir in broth, orange zest, and RawSpiceBar’s Paella Spices; season with salt. Bring broth to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until rice is nearly tender, 12–15 minutes.
- Pluck out zest. Nestle clams into rice in center of pan and cook until clams begin to open, 12–15 minutes. Cover pan with foil and simmer until rice is al dente and clams open (discard any that don’t), 8–10 minutes. Remove from heat (keep covered) and let rice steam 10 minutes.
- Arrange spring onions, haricots verts, and prawns over paella. Drizzle dish with reserved chile-parsley oil and squeeze some juice from grilled lemons over. Place remaining wedges on top of paella and serve. subscribe to RawSpiceBar’s monthly spice box subscription: http://bit.ly/2mwAkzh