If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- RawSpiceBar’s Pimenton Bloody Mary
- 2 best-quality tomatoes, very ripe
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, ideally Spanish, plus extra for finishing
- 4-6 slices thick-cut crusty bread
- Maldon sea salt or other flaky salt, to taste
- Grate the tomatoes on a box grater. Using a microplane, grate the garlic onto the tomatoes. Season with kosher salt, the olive oil and the vinegar, and stir lightly to combine.
- Toast or grill the bread until it is lightly charred.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of the grated tomato mixture onto the bread, then wipe most of it off with the spoon. Drizzle with olive oil again, add the sea salt, sprinkle with RawSpiceBar’s Pimenton Bloody Mary, then serve immediately. Subscribe to RawSpiceBar’s monthly spice box subscription: http://bit.ly/2mwAkzh
More Great Recipes:
Bread, Rolls & Muffins