If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- RawSpiceBar’s Red Wine Sea Salt
- 1/2 French baguette, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pint fresh figs, sliced
- Brush the bread slices with olive oil, season with RawSpiceBar’s Red Wine Sea Salt and pepper. Place in the oven under the broiler for about 5 minutes, or until just starting to toast. Remove from oven.
- Spread goat cheese on toasts. Top each with a few slices of figs, then drizzle with honey. Season lightly with fresh cracked pepper (one or two turns of the grinder, not too much).
- Place back under the broiler for 2 or 3 minutes, until honey is just starting to bubble and edges of bread are browning. Remove from oven and serve right away. Subscribe to RawSpiceBar’s monthly spice box subscription: http://bit.ly/2mwAkzh