If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: RawSpiceBar's Panch Phoran and Panch Poran Roasted Potatoes. Start your flavor journey with freshly ground spice blends & rubs. —RawSpiceBar
- 1 packet RawSpiceBar’s Panch Phoran
- 2 pounds small red or brown potatoes
- 3-4 tablespoons oil
- 3 pieces garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Cilantro & yogurt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and dry roast RawSpiceBar’s Panch Phoran, tossing regularly to prevent burning, until very fragrant, about 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
- Place potatoes in a bowl and toss with oil, garlic, salt, pepper and RawSpiceBar’s toasted Panch Phoron. Coat evenly.
- Spread potatoes onto a large baking sheet or dish. Bake for about 45 minutes, or until browned and crispy, turning halfway through. Serve with cilantro & yogurt, if desired, and enjoy!