If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Our tomato-based Veggie Cocktail green smoothie recipe is similar to a Bloody Mary, but instead of vodka, we've added kale! Your body will thank you for sipping on this veggie-loaded beverage. Add a dash of hot sauce to kick up the heat. —Simple Green Smoothies
- 2 cups kale, stems removed
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 celery rib
- 2 scallions (green onions), sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Blend the kale and tomatoes until smooth.
- Add the celery, scallions, garlic, lime juice, red pepper, and salt and blend again.