If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Blend up this sweet smoothie and watch your kiddos sip up some leafy green goodness without even knowing it! Top this yummy chocolate banana smoothie with a spoonful of coconut whipped cream and place a cherry on top for a fun, healthy treat. —Simple Green Smoothies
- 1 cup spinach, fresh
- 2 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup cherries, pitted
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Homemade Coconut Whipped Cream, optional
- Blend the spinach and almond milk until smooth.
- Add the bananas, cherries, cacao powder, and almonds and blend again. Pour into 2 glasses and top each with a dollop of coconut whipped cream, if using.