If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Our take on the classic Mexican favorite includes spinach - but don't knock it until you try it. This rich, creamy, chocolaty smoothie has a hint of cinnamon plus a kick of cayenne. —Simple Green Smoothies
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, warmed
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground red pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- Blend the spinach and warm almond milk until smooth.
- Add the banana, almond butter, cacao powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, red pepper, and salt and blend again.