If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You’ve been warned. These tiny, cute little cabbages are roasted and tossed with a sweet and tangy balsamic vinaigrette and are absolutely irresistible. Once upon a time Brussels sprouts sent children (and adults!) running from the table out of fear. Now you’ll be making double or triple batches and popping these into your mouth like candy! —Simple Green Smoothies
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, halved, about 8 cups
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shavings
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the halved Brussels sprouts in a large bowl. Combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, and Dijon mustard and pour over the sprouts. Toss well to coat with the sauce. Season well with sea salt and black pepper.
- Place in an even, single layer on the baking sheet. If there is any leftover sauce in the bottom of the bowl, drizzle it over the sprouts. Roast until golden and tender, about 15-20 minutes. They will be done when easily pierced with the tip of a knife and nicely browned.
- To serve, transfer the roasted Brussels sprouts to a serving bowl. Add the shaved Parmesan cheese on top. Gently toss. Sprinkle with more sea salt and pepper, if needed.