If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delicious meal is low carb, sugar free and ready in under 30 minutes! —Teresa Ulyate
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon chilli paste
- 1 teaspoon crushed ginger
- 250 grams beef frying steak, cut into strips
- 150 grams broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 tablespoons beef stock (use veg stock or water if you prefer)
- 100 grams portabellini mushrooms, sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- ¼ cups bean sprouts
- salt and pepper
- cauliflower rice to serve (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic paste, chilli paste and crushed ginger. Fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the beef strips and toss to coat in the garlic, chilli and ginger. Fry the beef for 2-3 minutes until starting to brown on the outside and almost cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Turn the heat up to high. Add the broccoli to the pan and fry for 2 minutes. Add the beef stock and stir well. Add the mushrooms, red onion and bean sprouts, and an extra drizzle of olive oil if needed. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the beef back into the pan and toss everything together. Season with salt and pepper and cook for a further minute. Serve immediately as is or with cauli rice.